Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The First Six Days of Raging

On the first day of raging, my true love gave to me:

Bloody Mary's/Tecate in a tall can.*

 

On the second day of raging, my true love gave to me:

Old Fashioned Whiskey

And Bloody Mary's/Tecate in a tall can.


On the third day of raging, my true love gave to me:

3 Kettle Tonics in a Crystal Castle



Old Fashioned Whiskey
And Bloody Mary's/Tecate in a tall can.


On the fourth day of raging, my true love gave to me:

Glasses filled with vino



3 Kettle Tonics
Old Fashioned Whiskey
and Bloody Mary's/Tecate in a tall can.


On the fifth day of raging, my true love gave to me:

Daaaaaanniiissshhh Bloooooooody Marrrrrrrrry's


Glasses filled with vino
3 Kettle Tonics
Old Fashioned Whiskey
and Bloody Mary's/Tecate in a tall can.


On the continuing fifth day of raging, cause the bloody mary's didn't make a dent:

FIVE HUNDREEEEEEED CLUB FRIEEEEEEEENDS


Daaaaaanniiissshhh Bloooooooody Marrrrrrrrry's
Glasses filled with vino
3 Kettle Tonics
Old Fashioned Whiskey
and Bloody Mary's/Tecate in a tall can.


On the sixth day of raging, my true love gave to me:

Cheese and wine and cousin*

Daaaaaanniiissshhh Bloooooooody Marrrrrrrrry's/500 Club Friends!
Glasses filled with vino
3 Kettle Tonics
Old Fashioned Whiskey
and Bloody Mary's/Tecate in a tall can.


Must...continue rage...until....schoool....starts...

*Pictures taken from Stephanie Vu

No comments: